welcome the world of fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi!! I am Bhavani Shankar welcome to a forum for everything good! I've concentrated mainly on chess, puzzles yeah I created an anime section that concentrates on dragon ball! ENJOY YOUR STAY!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did Kasparov and Carlsen help Vishy ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sivasoundar

Why  did  Kasparov  and Carlsen    help   Vishy ?? Empty
PostSubject: Why did Kasparov and Carlsen help Vishy ??   Why  did  Kasparov  and Carlsen    help   Vishy ?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Anand after winning the World Championships has come out and said that kramnik , kasparov and carlsen had offered him during the course of the games .

Kramnik is obviously still seething over Topalov's accusations that Kramnik used unsolicited help in their games against each other in 2006 . Maybe he was trying to be one up on Topalov by helping Anand .

But why did Kasparov and Carlsen help Anand ?? it is well known that Kasparov is helping out Carlsen to be the next champion . Infact many tout a Vishy - Carlsen summit clash in 2012 for the World Championship. Were the both of them trying to understand Anand's psyche in big pressure situations ?? Obviously Carlsen has to win the 8 man tournament to challenge Anand in 2012 , but why did he help him ??
Back to top Go down

Why did Kasparov and Carlsen help Vishy ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome the world of fun! :: Generall discussion-
Jump to: